When seconds matter, mariners count on the grab-and-go reliability of ACR's RapidDitchT Bag. The ACR RapidDitch provides all the storage room to store and organize all of your boating safety equipment in one convenient location. In an emergency, simply grab the RapidDitch containing all your safety gear and abandon ship with your crew knowing all your essential survival gear is with you. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
The tough water-resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion-resistant zippers stand up to the harshest of elements. With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch will float up to 25 lbs. of gear and the new reflective material will assist in being spotted quickly by Search and Rescue crews.
Stay together with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system that unhooks and easily transforms into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to clip to your life jackets to keep everyone connected while in the water. Stay within arm's length of the RapidDitch bag to ensure all of your safety and signaling gear is available at a moment's notice.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary for use
- Floats up to 25 lbs. of gear; buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harness to connect everyone together while in the water
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light NOT included)
- Internal pockets and 4 daisy chaing organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tap-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 29 x 10 x 14.5 (inches)/737 x 254 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg)
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior/210 denier polyester interior
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps tranform into two 4' leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Volume: 18.2 gallons/68.9 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: Enclosed side pocket/EPIRB pocket/2 mesh compartments/1 strobe light attachment/1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage Compartments: 3 enclosed side wall pockets/3 enclosed mess wall pockets/4 daisy chain organizers/11 slip rings
- Buoyancy: 25 lbs. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Warranty: 1 year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Foam: Yes
- Lockable: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 18"W x 27"L WT: 3.1 lbs
- UPC: 791659022788
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.