RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Bag
Store all of your essential personal and survival gear items in the new ACR RapidDitchT Express abandon ship bag. This compact and buoyant safety tool conveniently keeps all your essential safety gear organized and together allowing for quick access in an emergency situation. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch Express will float up to 15 lbs. of gear and the new reflective material will assist in being spotted by Search and Rescue forces. The tough water resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion resistant zippers stand up to the harshest elements. The RapidDitch Express makes your entire safety gear portable so that you can easily transport everything from boat to boat.
Stay together and within arm's length of the RapidDitch Express with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system. Simply unhook the straps and they quickly transform into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to keep everyone connected while in the water.
With your safety gear together in one easy to grab location, the RapidDitch Express eliminate the stress of trying to locate your EPIRB, flares, first aid kit and safety gear in a crisis situation.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary for use
- Floats up to 15 lbs. of gear; buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harnesses to connect everyone together while in the water
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light not included)
- Internal pockets and 2 daisy chain organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tape-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 21 x 6 x 14.5 (inches)/533 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior/210 denier polyester interior
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps transforms into two 4' leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Volume: 8 gallons/30 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: EPIRB pocket/mess compartments/1 strobe light attachment/1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage: 3 enclosed side wall pockets/2 daisy chain organizers/12 slip rings
- Buoyancy: 15 lbs. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Warranty: 1 year
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Foam: Yes
- Lockable: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 17"W x 20"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 791659022795
Quick Guide (pdf)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.