LX-6s Digital Sonar System - 6" LCD Dual Beam
Take MarCum's ultimate Digital LX Sonar Engine and shrink everything except performance. Boasting all the features and advantages of its big brother, LX-6 displays multiple water-column views on a lighter, compact 6" high-resolution color LCD. Use the intuitive menu-driven touchpad to custom-define the display to your liking. Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations. Further customize on-screen Dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR). MarCum's intelligently managed sonar engine pumps out 4800W PTP, with TrueTime™ high speed display response and screen refresh. Switchable 8° and 20° transducer gives you 2 sonar units in 1. The LX-6 delivers the digital fish-finding goods, and with all the goodies serious anglers expect.
LX-6 version 4.07
MarCum has released a new firmware update for the LX-6 unit. Below are some of the highlights featured in this update. Click the link below and follow the update procedure on marcumtech.com to update your unit.
- Manual Dynamic Range - Adjustable in one-foot increments
- Transducer offset added in one-inch increments
- Default to 6 color mode
- 6" (640 x 480px) Color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display" LCD windows - "water column vertical," vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° - 32' depth - 11.3' 'footprint diameter')
- MarCum sonar features
-3/4" Target separation
-Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
-12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
-Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Fully user-defined "Dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12V 9-Amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800W PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.