LX-7 Digital Sonar System - 8" LCD Dual Beam
From the ice age to the digital age, MarCum's vanguard LX-7 has forever transformed the game of hunting fish on frozen water. Over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture" ice sonar, LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8" LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding Intel. Fully user-defined on-screen "Dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7_s "Multifaceted Sonar Display" also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the "footprint" area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum's features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability. Manufactured in the USA, the LX-7 has a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger, and it comes ready-to-fish, straight from the box.
- 8" LCD (800 x 600px) display
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display LCD windows - "water column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° - 32' depth - 11.3' "footprint diameter")
- MarCum sonar features:
- 1/2" Target seperation
- Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Fully user-defined "Dashboard displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12V 9-amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800W PtP (600W RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 600
- Screen Size: 8
- Watts RMS - Max: 600W
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 12.6 lbs
- UPC: 857224002293
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.